Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kbd
    • Nov 2001

help

I've follow all the steps in ripping a DVD using SmartRipper and use DVD2AVI to convert to a wav file and a .d2v file. When I launch TMPGenc and browse the .d2v file, the prog. recognized the extension file since I install the plug-in but when I load the file, the prog. said it does not support. All the prog. are the latest version and I've even ripped the DVD twice but the same thing happen, an error message saying the prg. does not support the file type (.d2v). Can any 1 help me out please. The dvd that I ripped is "The Animal." Thank you very much.
  • Trancemaster
    Snoogins
    • Dec 2001

Sorry, I don't know much about DVD2AVI, might I suggest you try FlaskMPEG, I've never had a problem with it yet!
    Snooch to the Nooch!

Comment

• † Paladin †
      • Dec 2001

Hi again ...

Have you tried using Rip It All? If you haven't you can find it at the following site ...

Trancemaster ...

There is a little program at http://www.divx-digest that you can use and it will compress your current AVI with a further 20 to 40%. Hope this is of some use.

Can any of you perhaps tell me though where I can find a proper site with no BS to download movies from. I'm from South-Africa and it's a bit of a mission to get hold of any good sites with movies. It will be much appreciated.

Comment

Working...