FlaskMpeg XiS 3.0 e Subtitle troubles!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vorador
    • Mar 2002

FlaskMpeg XiS 3.0 e Subtitle troubles!!!!

This is the 4th time I'm tring to rip "Unbreakable" with FlaskMpeg XiS 3.0 e, and I don't know what to do anymore...I can't rip that movie with Croatian subtitles.... I've tried decript the dvd with DVD Decrypter, but that does nothing... like there are no Croatian Subtitles. What I can do???? Can Anybody help me???
  • khp
    The Other
    • Nov 2001

The problem is that the ifo-parser is old and doesn't correctly identify where the subtitle streams are located. Try using xmpeg4.31 or flask0.6 with the subtitles fix, I have not tried the laest version of xmpeg, but flask0.6 with the subtitles fix has never failed me.
    Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
    http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

• Vorador
      • Mar 2002

Thanks for the tip.... Once again...

Comment

• Simon T
        • Nov 2001

I always use Flask and I have the same problem sometimes. There are many so called 'subtitle versions' of Flask but none of them worked.
        Just use Flask 0.594! The reason why this works is simple. A DVD can handle 32 streams of subtitles and older Flask are just not capable of seeing which is used so he gives the user the option to use all 32. And on one of there are your subs.
        (And very rarely Flask selected the right one, but is just too lazy to read them)

Good luck!! (And don't break your leg when watching Unbreakable
        Still standing... ...also after the forumcrash )

Comment

• Vorador
          • Mar 2002

Thanks... I've riped it using Xmpeg 4.31 and I made it!!!! It were slow but I made it... ... Thanks For Your suggestions...
          Last edited by Vorador; 20 Mar 2002, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• Ndb
            • Mar 2002

Sorry to say it guys, but Flask XiS 3.0e is built from Flask 0.6 not
            0.594 see here if you don't believe me: http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/do...flaskmpeg.html

Scroll down to the Flask 0.6 section and oh look there's XiS 3.0e

Comment

• Vorador
              • Mar 2002

It doesn't matter... The IFO parser of FlaskMpeg 3.0 Xis is bad (If you put the subtitle fix of FlaskMpeg 0.6 into the directory of FlaskMpeg Xis 3.0....It will not be anymore flask Mpeg Xis 3.0, but FlaskMpeg 0.6.... You understand, NDB?????????????? ).....

Comment

• Ndb
                • Mar 2002

<b>Vorador</b> The ifo Parsing works ok, but then again I never use it. I just open the first vob and pick my audio track from audio player.

"If you put the subtitle fix of FlaskMpeg 0.6 into the directory of FlaskMpeg Xis 3.0....It will not be anymore flask Mpeg Xis 3.0, but FlaskMpeg 0.6...."

Well that's a bit of a silly statement really, as the above fix is a replacement executable, which overwrites the XiS one if applied.

If you apply the sub fix for 0.594 it becomes Flask 0.594 too

Comment

Working...