X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mill
    Im Off To See The Wizard
    • Oct 2005

question on update package

I have v.097 on my pc, i see theres an update package for that ver. im trying to figure out if i need it As far as i can tell i do am i correct?
    Attached Files
    Keep Plugin away
  • jdobbs
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    • Sep 2004

The attachment is showing the version for HC. The most recent freeware version of DVD-RB is v0.97. There is a new version of HC (v0.18) -- is that what you were asking?

Comment

• mill
      Im Off To See The Wizard
      • Oct 2005

Thanks jdobbs for answering personally. Well the reason i asked is because i have v 0.97 and it came with HC Encoder ver. 0.17.0.0 I seen theres a Rebuilder - Updates Only Package (v 0.97) and also ,the full installer which i used to install. I was wandering if the update package includes the HC Encoder, v18 .

when i try to read the changelog for ,Released Freeware Edition v0.97, i get ,this page canot be displayed, i was just wandering if i needed the DVD Rebuilder - Updates Only Package (v 0.97)? Hope im making sence, because im starting to get confused lol. But i just used ver .0 97on Priates and it worked great. thanks.
      Keep Plugin away

Comment

• jdobbs
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        • Sep 2004

Where are you trying to read the change log? I haven't posted it online, so it has to be someone else's post. The change log is in a .TXT file called REBUILDER.TXT and is located in the same directory as REBUILDER.EXE.

The "Updates Only" package has the same information/versions as the full installer. But it only contains the differences between v0.96 and v0.97. The "Updates Only" package is designed for people who have a very slow internet connection so they can get the new info without having to wait for the large installer to download.

For anyone with a decent download speed the "Full Installer" package should always be used. It includes everything needed to make DVD-RB function.

Comment

• mill
          Im Off To See The Wizard
          • Oct 2005

Got it now, and thank you much for the free one. Works for me
          Keep Plugin away

Comment

Working...