• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • umpire
    getting it slowly
    • Nov 2006

Create a DVD out of multiple tracks

Hi there,
    I'm trying to create a DVD from several .avi-files. It all went well with TMPG and now I even know how to create the track-menu. But what bothers me is:
    Each of the several small tracks start with a black screen. It quickly changes into something more colourful, but the first frame is black. TMPG takes this first frame as the image for the thumbnails you see in the track-menu when you choose which track to watch. So there're only black windows in the track-menu. I thought about creating a chapter inside the small tracks in order to have an image in the preview-windows in the track-menu, but will this change the order of chapters? Will the tracks then start somewhere in the middle and not at the start? Where can I choose the frame I want to be displayed in the track-menu?
    Another thing I'm not very certain about is: Are the chapters created automatically by just adding file after file?
    Thanks for helping!
  • umpire
    getting it slowly
    • Nov 2006

This seems to be a great forum.
    No answer so far.

Comment

• paglamon
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Aug 2005

Where can I choose the frame I want to be displayed in the track-menu?
      Right click(or double click) on the Track Menu frame and you will get the options of editing the settings.
      sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF

Comment

Working...