Tmpgenc authoring works 4.0.2.14 error in divx authoring (cw-6)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrfique
    • Jan 2009

Tmpgenc authoring works 4.0.2.14 error in divx authoring (cw-6)

i'm using tmpgenc authoring works 4.0.2.14 and i get this error "error in divx authoring (cw-6)" when i try to do divx authoring. can someone help me. tq in advance.
  • gonwk
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by mrfique
    i'm using tmpgenc authoring works 4.0.2.14 and i get this error "error in divx authoring (cw-6)" when i try to do divx authoring. can someone help me. tq in advance.
    Hi mrfique,

I hate to be the Bearer of the Bad News ... but it seems that it is a Program Fault ... but I am surprised that TMPGEnc has not done anything since May 2007!?!? See below ...

Tmpgenc error in DivX authoring (CW-6)
    Talk about the TMPGEnc line of software, including TMPGEnc Express, MPEG Editor and TMPGEnc DVD Author

1) Uninstall your Current Version from your computer. Completely remove all traces of it.

2) Download the LATEST version from here ... there is a Trial Version.

TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4 Trial Download

By the way, it seems this version even though it has the same Version number as yours ... it is in fact December 4, 2008 update. So, TMPGEnc might have fixed your problem.

3) Try your Same Source to see if you are successful.

BTW, out of curiosity ...

Q1: What OS are you running?

Q2: Do you have all of the needed other Software for Tmpgenc? DirectX 9.0, ...?

Please Post back with your Results whether this worked for you or not!

Good Luck!

G!

Comment

• mrfique
      • Jan 2009

tq for your reply..for your info..i think my tmpgenc is the newest version...and my os=winxp and my direct x=ver9.0c...think everything is up to date...i managed to stop this error by avoiding using it i try to used tmpgenc is just for the menu features...because of this error i decided to used my old method back..by using nero..no interactive menu but still do the tricks..btw my dvd can read divx so no need to convert it..and sorry for the bad english..
      Last edited by mrfique; 9 Jan 2009, 04:22 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• gonwk
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Dec 2005

Hi mrfique,

Your English is Perfect ... I understood U perfectly!

Sorry I couldn't help you much ... may be your next post we can be of a bigger help!

Cheers!

G!

Comment

Working...