Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cpx
    • Aug 2002

Still not there

Yes, I was able to play the file entirely without problems.

After I encountered the problems I mentioned, I changed the specifications slightly ( I choose another samplig rate from the the 44100 MPEG listing) and it worked and I was able to convert the file with TMPGEnc!!!!!!!!!

However, when I tried to burn the VCD using Nero, it stated that the new file was not VCD compatible (something related to the resolution 352x240 or 256) and it was going to be edited before the burning process. It is editing now!!! What you think is going to happen???.

On another note, I used Nero and tried to burn the VCD directly from the original VCI file. It did, but when I tried to play the VCD in my stand alone DVD player, it did not even recognized the cd (and my DVD player does play VCDs). When I tried to play the VCD on my computer DVD player (Ravisent) it open up the initial scren (with the movie title) and then crashed the system.

What you think is happening? Are new versions of Nero capable to burn CD directly from AVI files and make the conversion itself?

Thanks for your help. I'm not going to give upNow, I'm converting the file
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Acceptable resolutions for conforming VCDs are 352x240 for NTSC and 352x288 for PAL...

Comment

• nobilia28
      Suspended
      • Aug 2002

I have make several VCD with dup-dvd without any problem and it is excellent . If you wanna to burn DVD to VCD/SVCD , you can use dup-dvd which download the trial version free at http://www.dup-dvd.com
      Why not have a try ?

Comment

Working...