Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tartdog
    • Nov 2002

advice please

Hi, I am attempting to rip/copy a dvd.I have first used 1.Smartripper 2.41 (created the vob files),2.DVD2AVI,3.TMPGEnc,which gives me mpeg files,4.Nero to burn. I am finding that the video on occassions goes very fast (skipping along).I have wondered if the problem is being caused by one of the above programs I used,therefore I have taken the vob files after the ripping process and played them back through power dvd and the skipping is there at that stage.I have then tried DVD Decrypter to rip the files and the problem is still there,be grateful if anyone could assist in any way.Tartdog
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Does the ACTUAL DVD exhibit the problem you described?

Did DVD Decrypter indicate any problems encountered (multiple attempts to read any sectors)?

Clean the DVD...

Comment

• Tartdog
      • Nov 2002

Setarip,
      Hi,thanks for ur reply.The problem happens when using either smartripper or dvd decryter (neither show a problem whilst ripping)Due to the problem being there after only the ripping stage would I be right in saying that it is not down to the other programs (dvd2avi,Tempgenc,Nero),Tartdog

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

Has this happened with only ONE SPECIFIC DVD, or with all DVDs that you've tried to rip?

Comment

Working...