Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaw_1973
    • Jan 2003

Very new, can anyone help me in basic

Please can someone tell me how to put a movie that I have downloaded off KAZAA onto a disc to watch on a DVD player. I am very new to all this and dont understand alot of the jargon, so please tell me step by step and thankyou in advance for your patience.
    Thanks
  • gs0666
    Digital Video Technician
    Digital Video Technician
    • Nov 2001

"Please can someone tell me how to put a movie that I have downloaded off KAZAA onto a disc to watch on a DVD player"

In what format?

VCD/SVCD/DVD?

Comment

• Lebanese_007
      • Jan 2003

i'm also new,
      i download movies from kazaa in avi format, i want it to play on my DVD player, i guess i want it to VCD....(becasue if i wanted to play it in my PC... i don't have DVD ROM)

but i', having a problem, when i choose the file from the Video Sourse, it tells me that "it can't opn or unsupported", is there a solution for that???? eventhough i can play them in my PC??!!!!!

thanks in advance

Comment

• Radio_Edit
        • Jan 2003

Helpful Hints

I just wanted to let you folks that are new to video manipulation know, that there are some tools needed for viewing avi's.
        There are alot of different formats under the avi name. Nimo Codec pack has pretty much all formats in it. there is also a tool called divfixx on this site that will repair damaged avi files you might have gotten from kazaa or other sources.
        there are also many many tutorials on this site that will walk you step by step thru pretty much any authoring you wish to do.

Hope This Helps

Comment

• jaw_1973
          • Jan 2003

Help

The movies I downloaded are AVI and some say DVDRIP, XVID. I dont know what they all mean but someone helped me to dowload a codec and Gspot and now i can watch them all through Media Player. I just want to know how to record them so i can then watch them on a DVD Player or Recordable DVD Player.

Comment

Working...