Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sreg0r
    • Feb 2003

2dvds to 1svcd

hi, i have had a problem that has been troubling me for some time. i have a dvd of this australian show called music jamboree, it is 2dvds with 5eps on each dvd. i am currently trying to rip 2eps to each cd.
    to do this i used 4passvbr on cce in dvd2svcd and for the source i selected which chapters i needed for each episode.
    the problem i have ran into is that episodes 5&6 which i want to put on one cd are on different dvds so i cannot encode to svcd the same way as was previously stated.
    so far i have tried doing each ep to 1cd then trying to burn in vcdeasy, except the file size is too large.
    does anyone have any ideas of how i could rip file from 2dvds onto 1svcd. preferably i would like it to be the same as the others. that is with chapters intact so they are the same as dvd and verygood picture by way of 4pass vbr thru cce. so i think i need to use dvd2svcd cos i don't know anyother program that uses it.
    anyway any ides and suggestions(proven or not) are encouraged.
  • Reservoirkoeter
    • Feb 2003

hm....
    in the "bitrate" menu at DVD2SVCD don't chose one of the given CD sizes but type half the size of the CD you want to use and encode both episodes...

Comment

• sreg0r
      • Feb 2003

thx,will try it now and see how it goes

Comment

Working...