Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binkybuckle
    • Jan 2003

Video problem, no video using DVD2SVCD

I am new at using DVD2SVCD, I followed the instructions at digital-digest to use DVD2SVCD to convert a DVD to SVCD. I installed DVD2SVCD and my licenced version of TMPGEnc (2.5 or 6). I had already ripped the DVD to the HHD so I opened the ifo file for the movie(not whole DVD ifo file), checked that the TMPGEnc encoder was selected in the "encoder" TAB, went back to the convertion tab and clicked "go"->"start conversion".

When it had finshed it had produced a 225Mb iso image (i thought this was strange) which I burn to cd and played on both my standalone player (yes it supports SVCD) and my computer with powerDVD. Both only played audio and not video. Can some one help me please.

Also please note that I ripped my DVD to the HHD first because I am backing them up in two formats (Divx and SVCD) I used CLADXP with the "no IFO parsing" option and have never had a problem with this when converting to Divx. I would prefer to keep doing it this way as it saves me time and HHD space.
Working...