Clear All
  • newbiez
    • Sep 2003

Please help me

halo
    can anyone help me,
    when i'm opening a file with virtualdub
    there was a mesagges warning

MPEG:anachronostic or discountinuous timestamp found in audio stream 0 at byte position 46496 (may indicate improper join)

then when i'm convert it to avi the picture and the sound, don't match (the sound is earlier)

thanx for the replies
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

A) If the difference between audio and video is constant throughout the video:

Load the .AVI file into VirtualDub, VirtualDubMod, or NanDub.
    Set BOTH "Video"(VirtualDub, VirtualDubMod and NanDub) and "Audio" (VirtualDub and NanDub - VirtualDubMOD>"Streams>"Stream list") to "Direct Stream Copy".
    From the "Audio" dropdown menu, select "Interleaving" (For VirtualDubMOD, rightclick on the listed audiostream and then select "Interleaving")
    Under "Audio skew correction", set an appropriate number of milleseconds (positive or negative) in the box labelled "Delay audio track by"
    Save with a new filename

B) If the difference increases as the movie plays:

From under the "Video" dropdown menu, select framerate - and select "Change so video and audio durations match"

Let us know of your success ;>}

Comment

• WildmanJoe
      • Jan 2003

If it's an MPEG file (.mpg or .mpeg) use TMPGEnc to demultiplex then re-encode it to .wav or .mp3 then mux it back using VirtuaDubMod.

Comment

Working...