Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chelly
    • Mar 2002

help with nero encoder plz

hi tried tmpg no luck results poor prob me doing wrong settings im from uk . i tried nero put it in to my dvd player loaded straight away which they were not with tmpg but picture started brilliant then it started to get lioke a hazy wiggle running through it then ok again for 30 secs then poor again any way i can correct it a lad i know uses tmpg ive had a few discs of him and they load straight away in my player but the xxxx wont show me how to do it some m8 i get purple flashes opn tmpg also a bit blocky on dark scenes ive tried the newbie section with no luck so if any 1 can help me out that would be great thanks chelly.
    ps what ive been doing is on tmpg.
    1 find file.
    2 load template-vcd pal.
    3 go to advanced change it to center keep aspect racio.
    bot field 1st, 19.9 pal 625.
    4click on video change to higher slow.
    5name output file.
    6 then start.
    results poor like looking through a smeary window and a bit blocky. cheers chelly.
  • TheChameleon
    • Mar 2002

well, first of all.... you have to check what the source fps is of your avi. If it's 29.970 you have to choose video cd ntsc in tmpgenc, if it's 23.976 you have to choose video cd pal and if it's 25 then you have to choose video cd ntsc film. if it's anything else, try ntsc or pal.

You can't just choose which frame rate you want it to run at and do not change the aspect ratios, unless you know wut u're doing.. that's why u're video is getting blocky and the purple haze is there.

Comment

Working...