Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JÖñ
    • May 2002

How to burn in widescreen / 16:9

ok I have done this on a few vcd's. To make it widescreen with the black bars at top and bottom like a DVD. First convert the movie into mpeg format. open the video in TMPGenc. Change the output file name to whatever you would like. click the settings tab. on the screen that pops up , there should be several tabs at the top. click the "Video" tab and set it like this. 352X240, 4:3 525 Line, 29.97fps, now click the "advanced" tab, change it to "non-interlace (Progressive), then "Bottom first (field B), then "16:9 Display", then " Full screen (Keep aspect ratio)", then click the "Audio" tab at top, change the bitrate to "160", now click the "System" tab and change the stream type to "MPEG-1 Video-CD". POOF WALLAH your done, click "ok" at the bottom of "Settings" screen and then start your converting.
  • bigsyd1
    • Jan 2002

well what can i say over 12 months i have had this problem ntsc films in the wrong aspect ratio i have posted 3 or 4 questions on the forum about this problem with no success i have attempted to sort it out my self but in the end gave up
    then this post came out of the blue using jon s settings converted an ntsc film oceans 11, bingo one perfect conversion in the corect aspect ratio
    just goes to show newbies never give up
    and finaly a big cheers jon
    IT IS BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN FADE AWAY

Comment

• JÖñ
      • May 2002

thank you man, I racked my brains trying to figure it out and wasted alot of CD-R's lol. Glad it worked for you

Comment

Working...