X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cusonic
    • May 2002

Encoding

Help,
    I have used Tmpge many times with good success. For some reason when I try to encode with Tmpge now the only audio and video files that are available in the source range is the most current movie that was successfully encoded. I have ripped several movies and run them through DVD2AVI and then tried to encode them with Tmpge, but when I try to encode the new movie the new movie's video and audio files are listed in the browse function, but when I open the new movies the movie that is available for sourcing and preview is the most current movie that was successfully encoded. To sum it up, the only movie that is available apparently in Tmpge to be encoded is "Spy Games" which was the last movie that I encoded. i notice ther is a defaul button, did I somehow make " Spy Games" the default movie for encoding?? If I did how do you change the defaul to accept other movies for encoding???

Please help
  • JÖñ
    • May 2002

I am not sure if this is what you are talking about or not. on TMPGEnc screen click file, then click " New Project". Then try a new movie.

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

Try UNchecking "Source range" BEFORE you load your new video into TMPGEnc...

Comment

• cusonic
        • May 2002

I tried your suggestions, it did not work. It is as though " Spy Games" has become the default movie for my Tmpge app. forever. Under options in Tmpge it has a setting for default current progect, if by mistake I set "Spy Games" as the default how do I unset it????

Thanks

Comment

Working...