Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cheftaz
    • Apr 2002

Setarip, Enchanter or someone

I used to have tmpg 2.53 and made loads of svcds which worked great. I had puter trouble and lost it, but still have everything else including codecs. I have some avis which were all run thru vdub and no bad frames. My daughter watches them all the time on the puter so I know they all work. I downloaded new tmpg 2.56 and vfap
    I load my template and file and press start
    message as follows

"You are trying to make mpeg2 file. To playbackMPEG2 file, DVD software must be installed on your system. Mpeg2 files cannot be played without such software"

So I pressed start anyway and all I get during encode is a black screen. I wait a couple mins and preview the clip and all I have is audio. So I tried with a vcd template and same result. Don't know why I get no video when my daughter watches them all the time. I do have div5 pack, don't know if that is the prob or not, but they all work, just not in tmpg when encoding

Figured it out guys . uninstalled divx5 and installed nimo. works now
    Last edited by cheftaz; 4 Jul 2002, 09:15 AM.
    Feathery fudge chocolate cake with white chocolate and pistachio buttercream!
  • Batman
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Jan 2002

You are missing the required mpeg 2 plugin. You can download it, or install a software dvd player such as Powerdvd or Windvd.

Comment

Working...