X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • avimagic
    • Jul 2002

Video Logo Killers ????

Hello fans of Video

Is there any software that kills (eliminates) ads or logos from a video ????

I remember that I've found something by searching, but i didn't mention it, because it was a commercial software and very-very expensive.

It could disappear any logo or ad of a broadcasting channel etc, etc , in a video file, upon editing .....

Any ideas ?

THANX
  • LilCalvin
    • Apr 2002

if you are referring to logos on .avi's, then it's almost impossible to get rid of them without messing up the video. They are put on there with a filter in VirtualDub before any final processing. The only way that the logo would be gone would be if the .avi would be made without it in the first place.

If you are referring to a logo from a T.V. source, then I'm not sure.

The only way that I can think of to get rid a clear or see-thru logo would be to use a program or a filter to change the alpha transparency (thats how clear it is) of the logo. or you can trim the whole picture to get rid of it.

Comment

• avimagic
      • Jul 2002

Thanx my friend for the advise,

another idea came from you ! to experiment with Alpha channel,
      I'll try it
      for the moment, if there is a big Logo i use an overlay window ,showing the same video (trimed) to cover the logo.

It produces excellent results, and it does not break the
      image of the whole video.

You think that the overlay window is an effect of the original, the producer has made.

I still insist, I remember very well that there is a software to erase the logos, using the technique of covering the logo frame by frame, using neighbour pixels. BUT, i don't remember the name of that prog, even the location.!

THX again

Comment

• erandre
        • Feb 2002

For AVI's there is a plugin for VirtualDub that removes the logo by "stretching" the nearby pixels across it. I don't think it looks that good, but atleast you get rid of the logo...
        I have it somewhere. If you want it, and can't find it, i can mail it to you...

Comment

• avimagic
          • Jul 2002

THX erandre

PLS Email to me the plugin

Comment

• erandre
            • Feb 2002

i didnt find your e-mail adress, so i posted it here. it's freeware so it doesnt matter. I included the user manual. hope you find it usefull

erandre

Comment

• erandre
              • Feb 2002

looks like i forgot the zip. here it is (81k)
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...