divx conversion too small quality not great help!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dante2002
    • Aug 2002

divx conversion too small quality not great help!

hi all i have used gordon knot program with step by step guide on converting dvd to avi tried to divx5 pro when , i use the test save and encode at 5% and press now on bits rate and compressability test i get no percentage read out, but any way the movie got converted it was a 2hour 20min movie i selected 2cd option on 700mb and got only 1 avi but it was also too small the size of the file was 400mb the quality was bad like a old video how can i have the avi conversion of dvd as 2 files of around 500 to 700mb with good quality using gordian knot options for this 2hr movie , please give me instructions on what i need to make sure i have selected to get this please , thanks
  • khp
    The Other
    • Nov 2001

Reinstall divx5.
    Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
    http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

• ACIDROP
      • Aug 2002

try this one

hi there!

try this guide i think it will solve your problem..it's small but very good..it helped me very much!

Comment

• dante2002
        • Aug 2002

Hi all thanks for those tips reinstalling plus using that new guide for gordan knot worked for me i have quality to bit vite and others asses

Comment

• Glanz
          • Aug 2002

dante i had this same problem how did u fix it that is exactly the same thing that was goin on with my cpu

Comment

Working...