• Show
Clear All
  • Sharez
    • Dec 2001

Avi+Mp3 How to join them?

Well,
    I have been searching for day. I have the same problem as this post:
    link

I did the same things as Enchanter said. Except the last one joining them? I got stuck I have read the document about nandub. It gives me so many details I dont even need..
    Cant I just jion them together easily w/o going to so much trouble?
    I havent slept for 2 days. I am stressed, pissed I think I will just commit suicide if I cant solve this;p
    If someone coulf help me I would really appreciate it.
    Best Regards
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

To join an AVI file with an MP3 file:
    1. Open video in nandub
    2. Set both Video and Audio tabs to Direct Stream Copy
    3. Under the Audio tab, choose "(VBR) MP3 Audio..." and select your MP3 file
    4. Go to File -> Save as AVI and give a name to the new file

I havent slept for 2 days. I am stressed, pissed I think I will just commit suicide if I cant solve this;p
    Tell me it's just dramatisation on your part.

Comment

• Sharez
      • Dec 2001

Thanx alot let me try it..
      Thats what was wrong direct copy.. the ones I made was too big cuz of that lol

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

You're welcome.

Comment

• SHADO\\'
          • Jul 2002

The only problem I can see with this way of muxing is how to know how much to delay the audio track. One easy to miss step of muxing with Nandub is your Audio Skew Correction, in your Audio Video interleave options. On your AC3 track it will tell you the delay (Queen Of the Damned AC3 T01 3_2ch 448kbs DELAY -21ms.ac3) After setting your audio and video to Direct Stream Copy, and selecting the VBR MP3 file, go to the interleaving tab in the audio section and you have to write in the delay in your Audio Skew Correction. Include the - if your file is delayed -83ms for example. If this isn't done then you will have async audio and video. Do yourself the biggest favor and use Gordians Knot or AutoDivx5, and you won't have these typical Flask problems. Thanx

Comment

Working...