Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fanecco
    • Jan 2003

Divx with VBR audio split

I've made a divx 5.0.2 avi, but I need to split it in 2 parts since it's 1,7 gb. My problem is that, splitting it with both virtualdub and nundub, the audio track loses sync with video (I think because it's a VBR audio track). Anyone can help me, please ?
  • Batman
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Jan 2002

Did you cut at a key frame? If not, I would suggest you split at a key frame

If the above fails to work, under video select framerate, and then "change audio and video durations so that they match (something like this)"

Comment

• Radio_Edit
      • Jan 2003

VBR

Try using virtual dub again and in the audio options block choose direct stream copy. and then do the same in the video options.
      That will copy both video and audio as it is being extracted by virtual dub. Hope that helps.

Comment

• khp
        The Other
        • Nov 2001

Re: VBR

Originally posted by Radio_Edit
        Try using virtual dub again and in the audio options block choose direct stream copy. and then do the same in the video options.
        That will copy both video and audio as it is being extracted by virtual dub. Hope that helps.
        Errr.... You should never use virtualdub to cut avi files with vbr mp3 audio. You must use nandub.
        Last edited by khp; 11 Jan 2003, 06:44 AM.
        Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
        http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

• fanecco
          • Jan 2003

Problem still persist

I've tried all your suggests but I haven't solved my problem:
          in the 1st part the audio track plays 10-15 sec after the end of video track, while in the 2nd part those 10-15 sec of audio miss and audio isn't syncronized with video (which goes 10-15 sec after audio).

Comment

• UncasMS
            Super Moderator
            • Nov 2001

then use 10000 - 15000 ms delay in the interleaving settings

Comment

Working...