Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wezegg
    • Feb 2003

Even more info on the lines :@

here is a picture of the problem. the lines can be seen quite clearly have a look tell me what im doing that wrong

cheers
    i appreciate it
    Attached Files
  • khp
    The Other
    • Nov 2001

Your picture has not been properly deinterlaced.

BTW, how can this be 'Even more info on the lines' ? Your post count indicates that this is your first posting.
    Last edited by khp; 13 Feb 2003, 08:34 AM.
    Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
    http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

To khp

"wezegg" posted a couple of other posts regarding this topic previously, but without a graphic example. Based on his verbal description, my earlier response was to the effect of, "Sounds like you need to apply a deinterlacing filter"...

Comment

• UncasMS
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2001

as khp said: 1 posting in the user profil clearly states: no posting before the one above

Comment

• khp
          The Other
          • Nov 2001

Originally posted by UncasMS
          as khp said: 1 posting in the user profil clearly states: no posting before the one above
          Well if all his previous postings has been deleted, his post count should go back to one.

But of course this raises the question, what happened to wezegg's previous postings ?.

I would assume that we can be sure that the mods haven't gone on a mad killing spree, shooting down all wezegg's postings. That means that he must have deleted them himself, which does not make much sense either
          Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
          http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

Working...