Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Synthetic
    • Mar 2003

DVDtoOGM Subtitles

Can anyone run me through the steps of ripping subtitles to adding them to a OGM file using DVDtoOGM.

I have tried many combinations but cant seem to get it right

Please Help
  • original DVD
    • Oct 2002

Try the following steps:

Ok, I'll try...[list=1][*] Open SubRip with the Button in the Prepare-Tab[*] In SubRip choose File -> Open VOB and a Window will apear.[*] Now select Open IFO and selct the Ifo-File of the Movie you want to extract the Subs from.[*] Use the the Combo Box over this Button to selcet the right stream, like English, German, ...[*] Check that all Files containing your Movie are selected in the List Box (like vts_03_1.vob, vts_03_2.vob, ...)[*] Choose SubPictures to Text via OCR in the Action-Sektion of this Window.[*] Make sure Last Time Code is 0:0:0,0, else press Reset.[*] Klick the Button OK now and the Window will close.[*] After a while new Window, captioned New Character(s) will popup.[*] You should see there some letters. The one with the current letter has a red box around it.[*] Use the Editfield below to enter the marked letter there. Press OK. The Window might apear again with a other letter now. Enter this new letter again in the Editfield and press ok, again. Proceed untill the Progress bar in the upper part of SubRip is at 100%[*] On the buttom of SubRip you'll find a window, with something like this in it:

00:00:59,000 --> 00:01:00,479
    And you're in love
    [*] In this Window, make sure, you set the Framerate correctly, the click on the Disk-Icon left, and save the file. It should contain now the Subtitles.
    [*] Close SubRip now and make all your Settings in DVDtoOgm, then turn to the Ogm Inputs-Tab [*] Right-Top you'll find the subtile option. Press Select and choose the File you created minutes ago with SubRip.[*] You can now check the checkbox below this Select Button and set a comment with the Combo Box left.[*] Now put the Add Button and your Subtitle file should appear in the ListBox Top-Right. If so, proceed with your DVDtoOgm setup and ancode the movie.[*] You should hopefully have subtitles now in your movie...[/list=1]

CU DVD

DVDtoOgm - Ogg/Ogm Encoder [.: Klick here :.]

Comment

• Synthetic
      • Mar 2003

Many Thanks

Thankyou!

It was number 16.

I didnt check the comment box before adding the subtitle file...... (Always wondered what that was for)

Thanks again for the trouble you wnet through

Synthetic

Comment

Working...