What's the fastest DVD encoding software?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlyingDragon
    • Jul 2003

What's the fastest DVD encoding software?

What's the fastest DVD encoding software right now?

DVD to any format, like VCD, SVCD, DIVX, and so on.........

I think it would be great if you could also tell the time which it took you to convert a DVD into any format, it's would be better if you tell how fast is your computer and other stuff like that.
  • FlyingDragon
    • Jul 2003

For me, I have try DVDtoVCD, #1 DVD Ripper, and InterVideo DVDCopy, and other crap like Amigo DVD ripper.....................

DVDtoVCD is horrible, I don't understand why so many people use this software, but it's just horrible, yes, IT's SUPER easy to use, but, I mean, the time which it took to convert a DVD, it's just unwaitable, 4 hours or more?????

#1 DVD Ripper is pretty decent, it's pretty fast to convert a DVD TO DVIX, and the interface is great, it's very easy to use to , but DVD TO VCD take also a couple hours, so it's not good.

DVDCopy is the one I like, but there's so many bugs in this software, the first time I try it, the movie is not completely convert althought it saids 100%, after a couple days, I can't convert to DIVX no more which I use to do with this software, but I think it is the best out there, The speed to great.

Comment

• Enchanter
      Old member
      • Feb 2002

I suggest GordianKnot and/or DVX.

Comment

• chickeneater
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Apr 2002

I like DVD2SVCD. it is fast and pretty much automatic. you can still set the settings to what you want
        FFDShow filters
        Guliverkli's Media Player Classic

Comment

• UncasMS
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2001

dvx or gk for avi/ogm
          dvd2svcd for svcd/vcd

not the fastest (but surely fast enough!), but best quality, and that's all that counts for me

Comment

Working...