X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Flitnic
    • Jun 2002

Help need desperately:Adding ac3 to a DivX with VBR-MP3

Hi!

When I add a seperate ac3 stream with Nandub to a DivX file with a VBR encoded MP3 and set an audio delay of 27500ms, audio and video are in sync at the beginning.
    But as the movie plays further, the audio stream will more and more lag behind the video.. at the end of the movie the audio stream is about 4 seconds behind the video.

Is this a common issue when ac3 is encoded with 48000 hz and the original mp3 stream of the video was in 41000?

Could I fix this by transcoding the ac3 to 44100?

Thnx a lot for any help!I really tried a lot!

greetz, Flitnic
  • dvdrip
    • Mar 2003

You can try
    This website is for sale! video-fixer.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, video-fixer.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

which It might work and might not.. If you ask me I wouldn't use the VBR/ AC3 format with dixX because of a time duration delay, bug of some kind....

Just my input.... I just don't know enough about this this VBR with DivX to help any more then no one replying all together because it's just not known with video.../divX /divX5 at this time.

Comment

Working...