Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StarRide
    • Aug 2003

cool... fast recompress...
    so if i only use the avisynth filters and fast recompress using virtualdub... i'll be only operating in YUV colour space right? aint that even better than using virtualdub filters which require full processing YUV -> RGB?

in that case... can u tell me how to add script in avs to crop edges, bicubic resizing, noise reduction and add ssa subtitle files?

Comment

• StarRide
      • Aug 2003

Also on another note, i was mucking around with DVD2AVI, avisynth etc. and found that when i frameserve with dvd2avi, then passing thru avisynth(without decomb filters), then to virtualdub,

then i chose direct stream copy under video, and when i encode it and get the avi, the video is using the fvfw codec(which i remember seeing when i installed avisynth) with sample size is 12bit! does that mean its colour depth is 12 bit and not the usual 24? and when i play back the video there seems to be lots of extra noise in the picture...

since i did direct stream copy, does that mean the video input into virtualdub from avisynth is of 12bit and with extra noise just like the output?

plz help...

Comment

Working...