Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ajayrooplall
    • Oct 2003

dvdx 2.2

hi there guys, just a quick question!!! i am using dvdx 2.2 to convert dvds to svcds. I would like to know if its possible to do batch converions i.e. rip more than one movie at a time using dvdx and if so what apps are available to do this?
  • GummyB
    • Apr 2003

By the way, the quality of DVDx sucks. I'm currently looking for a program that can produce higher quality MPEG files.

You can't do batch conversions.

Comment

• damo
      • Oct 2003

Yes it does I agree but when two other software's fail what do u do ? I think the best that's out there is DVD2SVCD. Very long process but the mpeg2 quality is exceptional.

Comment

• GummyB
        • Apr 2003

I found something else.

I tried several programs to look for a high quality VOB to MPEG, and found honestech MPEG Encoder 5.0. Sadly, it's not freeware. I think it's about $29.95...I'm still on the 15 day trial. I can get the same quality as the original VOB, but it takes forever. I sent some tech support question, but havently received any reply. That will be the deciding factor if I buy or not.

Right now I'm looking for a decent MPEG editor to cut/paste MPEG and with ability to do just audio or video. I used to use MovieStar from Dazzle, but it's been discontinued since Pinnacle bought the company.

Comment

Working...