Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scythe2003
    • Apr 2003

2 Very strange problems ... Help!!!

I've run into 2 errors with 2 different movies while trying to encode the .VOB to .AVI using "Mpeg2Avi" and i have no idea how to fix it.I've never seen these errors before and i can't find any information on it ... here's the problems.

1. After i've setup all the options in the Mpeg2Avi GUI (files to encode, resolution, bitrate ect...) i click on "Encode my AVI" then the command prompt comes up and i'm getting line after line of errors telling me that a log file is to big but what log file is it referring too? I've included 2 screenshots of the error message and the encoding settings i'm using.

2. This one is the strange one. The .VOB files of this other movie encodes fine but when i watch my test file the picture is upside down but not with all of the players. PowerDVD 5.0 Full ver, WinDVD 3.0 DTS Full ver, Windows media player 9 and The core media player all display the picture upside down. DivX player 2.1 and BS Player are the only ones that display it right.

Playing the .VOBs in file mode works fine. During the rip i did remove the extra audio streams and captions that were not engalish ... whether or not that is the problem i don't know.

Anyone with suggestions or ideas on how to fix this can reply to this or E-mail me at:
    Scythe2003@rogers.com

Thanks.
    Attached Files
Working...