Totally stuck!Help: divx+ogg audio=>divx+ac3 audio.Ogg wont wrk on yamada DVX player

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fracmo2000
    • Apr 2002

Totally stuck!Help: divx+ogg audio=>divx+ac3 audio.Ogg wont wrk on yamada DVX player

Hey ppl

I always used to convert from divx to (s)vcd or kdvd, but i recently got myself a yamada DVX 6100, here is a link if anybody is intrested:

It allows me to burn my divx or xvid to cdr or even a few on dvdr then play them - with no more converting. But i have come across a problem with some divx files with ogg audio. How can i seperate the audio and then do i convert it to mp3?!?

Im totally stuck, when typing into search engines i cant seem to find what im looking for. Does anybody know how i can seperate the audio from a divx file (tried nandub+virtual dub) and also how to convert a ogg movie file to divx? That is about as clear as i can make it...im a total newbie when it comes to divx,xvid and ogg!

Thanks in advance guys!
    Fracmo

In case anybody was wondering about the divx dvd player, im well happy with it. Plays all my vcds, svcds dvdr(- and +) even those disks that didnt work on my last dvd player : xsvcd, data dvdrs, data cdr's. The only wee thing that annoys me is it plays the movie in a slightly smaller window on the TV, i think this is because it plays what resolution the file has been encoded too, but im proberly wrong
Working...