Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TimeOut
    • Feb 2002

Ripping The Brotherhood of the Wolves

I need help with the Brotherhoood of the Wolves DVD. I've ripped it into a non-sound AVI, and also have the correspondant WAV audio file, but when i try to mix them up with VirtualDUB, it doesn't process the audio (Audio Data=0). I've configured it well, as this is not the first film i rip. Anyone knows why does it happen?

Thanks all!
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Assuming that both the video and audio files are valid, before you load the video file into VirtualDub, set the "Audio" to "No audio". Then load your .AVI. Then set the "Audio" to "WAV" audio and select your .WAV file. If the WAV file is in the format you desire to retain for the video, then from the "File" dropdown menu, select "Save as AVI" and enter a new filename Otherwise, you'll have to change the audio "Conversion" and "Compression" from under the "Audio" dropdown menu).

Let us know of your success ;>}

Comment

• TimeOut
      • Feb 2002

Yeah man! I did it! I tryed what you told me, but didn't work, so I had to assume what I had been fearing... May be the file headers where lost or corrupted... Any way, I decided to re-build the file with WinAMP (what lasted near half hour!) so I got a new-apparently_valid-file, so I tryed it for the last time... And worked! I suppose something went wrong during the rip process...

Well, thanks for your help setarip. If you need something, here you have my email. C'ya all people!

timeout@occultmail.com

Comment

Working...