X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cokecan72
    • Oct 2003

audio problem in short vids

hey all. i got a small problem.

i have got about 10 or so videos encoded in avi format (DiVX i think), but in some of them, the audio is louder or quiter than the rest. is there any software about that will increase or decrease the volume of the audio so they're all at the same level.

im goin to burn them to dvd so dont want one thats really loud so you turn your speakers down, then the next vid plays and its really quiet so you have to turn your speakers up again.

EDIT: i did try usin goldwave to just rip the audio from the video files, then increase the volume to a level that sounded about right and saved it as an MP3, then when encodin them with tmpgenc i just used the mp3 as the source for the audio. only problem with that is, i got to do each one seperatly and im only guessing what sounds like its the right volume level (as standard in goldwave it says the volume is at 100% and you can either increase or decrease it)

any ideas would be greatly appreciated guys
  • cokecan72
    • Oct 2003

anyone?

Comment

• sfheath
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Sep 2003

Only thing I can think of is VirtualDubMod has an adjustment when you right-click the audio stream in the stream list when in full processing mode but it's still manual.
      This isn't a learning curve ... this is b****y mountaineering!

Comment

Working...