Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nefarion
    • Nov 2001

Merging Audio and Video Problems

Ok, Ive got the Ripping (smart ripper) and Extracting the Video(flaskmpeg) as well as the Audio(Chiller's ac3 tool) from the DVD down. But when i try and use Nandub or Virtualdub to combine the audio with the video...the audio comes out all jittery. Although, when I play the audio file (either wav. or mp3.) it is perfectly clear. I am not sure why combining the two would cause the other (in this case, the audio) to malfunction. There has to be something i missed. Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me any kind of help on this.
  • Nefarion
    • Nov 2001

I downloaded TMPGEnc to merge the audio with the video and it worked fine. So i guess i got this problem fixed, now i have another problem. I made my first video using the divx low motion codec, later to find out that the divx 4.11 codec is much better, especially since im on a pentium 4. Anyhow, ive had the codec for a while, just didnt realize that it was newer/better. So anyway, i tried to make the video (flaskmpeg) with the divx 4.11 codec but when its done and i try and play it (on any media player) it says format is not supported. Its weird that Flaskmpeg would reconize that i have the codec but not windows mediaplayer or a few others that i tried to play it with. My operating system is windows XP, im on a 1.8ghz P4, 512k RAM, 80 gigs of HD space. Ive had trouble playing many DIVX movies in the past (i cant remember a specific one that i got to play), so im guessing all those were ripped using the 4.11 codec therfor, me not being able to play them. Anyone got any ideas??
    Last edited by Nefarion; 25 Nov 2001, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Working...