Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RUF
    • Mar 2002

I need some help XP

I recently moved to XP I now I do not know what to use for DVD-ripping and VOB2AVI encoding . Can enybody help me? I had AMD Duron 950 Mhz 256 SDRAM and a lot of free harddisk space (around 150 GB). Thanks
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

What software were you using prior to moving to XP? Most software that I know of should work happily in XP though.

Comment

• RUF
      • Mar 2002

I used Flaskmpeg with Divx 3 and Radium mp3 codec for the sound. Now I use Flaskmpeg for XP , Divx 5 pro and ra-codec but the movie hasn't audio at all or the audio is scrambled. Can u suggest some codec or program for the audio ? I would be very appreciated I'll bye u a green beer .

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

Have you set Flask to decode audio and chosen an audio codec for use?

Otherwise, you can always use other audio-ripping methods that can also give better quality sound, while Flask works at doing the video alone. Graphedit and vob2audio (This should be the name)are recommended. You can then interleave the audio with Virtualdub (so that you get a movie with sound).
        Last edited by Enchanter; 25 Mar 2002, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• RUF
          • Mar 2002

Thanks a lot! That vob2audio ssaved my life! But I can`t figure out how to work with Graphdit and what is it for. Can u tell me?

Comment

• Enchanter
            Old member
            • Feb 2002

Vob2audio extracts audio using the basis of Graphedit. It is supposed to achieve the same thing, only in an easier way. UncasMS pointed this out to me. I have already become used to using Graphedit when I heard of Vob2audio though. Since Graphedit fulfills my need for quality and usability, there has never been any need for me to look elsewhere.

I have to admit that it is not easy to use for the first time.
            Last edited by Enchanter; 29 Mar 2002, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Working...