Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ca197
    • Feb 2006

Slysoft Clone DVD Mobile

Just wondering if anyone has used Clone DVD Mobile for Divx encoding. Does it work? How configerable is it? Can you set up dual pass Xvid encoding?

I'm interested as I'm going to process all my DVD's to Xvid (For my Network Media Player) and I find the ripping and setup in GKnot to be rather a pain.

Cheers
  • ajp
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member
    • Mar 2005

have you tried auto gordian knot?

Comment

• ajp
      Platinum Member
      Platinum Member
      • Mar 2005

Also you may want to check out staxrip. It is a fairly easy to use program, and gives you total control of the encode process. Also xvid will give a better result than divx.

Comment

• PsilentKnight
        • Mar 2006

This software has great potential because it is incredibly simple to use. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to allow quite enough control over the encoding settings. I cannot find any way to set it to do multi-pass encoding. When attempting to create smaller files, multi-pass encoding can greatly increase the quality and I am very suprised that this application doesn't support that. Additionally, it does not support batch encoding. For me, if those two issues are solved, I'll purchase their software, until then I'll stick with AutoGK.

PK

Comment

Working...