Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metallica
    • Apr 2002

Help with flask audio

I have downloaded Flask 6.2, 7, and the older version, I really need help with the audio.
    The tutorial seems to be using version 7, so that is what I am using, my problem is that when I come to the part where you set your output settings for the audio the tutorial aks you to choose the 'decode audio' option but I do not have that option. Do I need to download some kind of plug in? I downloaded the radium codec and installed it.
    Am I using the worng version of flask although I do not see any other in the download page.
    Thnx
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"choose the 'decode audio' option"

Have you looked under "Global Project Options (Export Movie Settings)" and then checked on the "Audio"?

Comment

• metallica
      • Apr 2002

setarip

That is my problem, I go into the Options/Global Project Options
      and when it comes to the audio settings I do not have the 'Decode Audio' option. I do not know if I need some kind of plug in or something, I have installed everything it is asked for in the page.

Thank you for replying.

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"I have downloaded Flask 6.2, 7, and the older version"

"That is my problem, I go into the Options/Global Project Options
        and when it comes to the audio settings I do not have the 'Decode Audio' option."

The guide (If you mean Nicky's guide) was written for the "older version" (v.0.5.94)...

Comment

• metallica
          • Apr 2002

v.0.5.94

I have used this version and it is not the one they use in nicky's webp manual. In this version(v.0.5.94) I do not even see the 'Open DVD' option only open media and when I do open the .ifo file the global options are desabled. In the manual they seem to be using the latest version.
          Thank you for all your help....

Comment

• setarip
            Retired
            • Dec 2001

I use v.0.594PX3 and it most certainly contains all of the controls you indicate that you're lacking. Therefore, I'm afraid I can't suggest anything further to you...

Comment

• metallica
              • Apr 2002

one last thing

Do you thing you can tell me where you downloaded this version from or if you can email it to me?
              That would be great

Thanx for all your help

Comment

• metallica
                • Apr 2002

Thank you setarip

After downloading many versions of the software I finally downloaded the one I was looking for.
                Thanks a lot .....................

Comment

Working...