X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cochozor
    • Mar 2007

movie seens larger in TV

hello everyone, i dont know if there is already a topic about that, if it is, im sorry.

my problem is: (ill try to explain as much as i can because my english is poor)

i downloaded some axxo version movies (dvdrips), they are the best , i want to burn them to a DVD and see them in my dvd machine (?) in my TV, i am using ConvertXtoDvd to make the .avi to dvd... i burned with nero and everything is ok, i put the menu image and its ok in PC, but when i try with some dvd in a TV, the image is like zoom and im missin a lot of the image sides, i dont know how to explain but i made a pic

the black lines is the TV borders... the 1st pic is how it have to be and the second how its showing in TV, i dont want the image go zoom and also many of movie is wasting in the sides, sometimes it cuts the starting credits names (?).
    i dont understand why in pc and my xbox its ok, i think its beacause the converting avi, xbox is like a pc and its diff than a dvd in TV, dunno...

i hope someone can help me asap!!

thanks
  • katzdvd
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Feb 2006

Just a guess, but I ran into a similar situation; Try going thru the settings on your dvd player. It is possible that it is set to the wrong aspect ratio for what you are trying to view.

I am sure other members may have a more technical response, but I tried!

Comment

• cochozor
      • Mar 2007

i already touch any options of the TV and the dvd device, but nothing happen... and i tried in other dvds and its the same... anyone there can help me?

thanks anyway

Comment

• anonymez
        Super Moderator
        • Mar 2004

i downloaded some axxo version movies (dvdrips)
        Please observe rule #6.

"What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

Working...