Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pervert
    • Jun 2002

wav problem-best ALLinONE prog

i've tried ripping a movie with two or three ways and using a bit more programms but i can't seem to get the result i want.First of all,while flask's results look fine to me(i'm kinda new to the whole divx ripping thing) i can't seem to be able to deselect the pcm option so i end up with a 1.7-2.0 gigs movie.any ideas for deselecting this thing and select mpeg-3 without restoring when i press ok? i'm using version 0.594.when i tried another way (first encoding the movie and then extracting the audio and then multiplexing) i ended up with synchronization problems which i know there are ways to solve but why not have both the movie and sound at once?another thing:can i use virtualdub to multiplex a movie and an mp3 file(not a wav).One last(yes i finally came to an end) thing:in your opinion and experience which is the best way to create my avi avoiding the problems mentioned above or is there any allinone prog that could help me do it?
    p.s.i don't expect an answer to all but i'd appreciate if anyone could help me out with the wav thing in flask especially
    p.p.s.sorry for language mistakes.it's not my native...lol

thanx!
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

1. flask is fine in the very beginning, but it is unreliable and buggy.

(like in your case: flask cannot even handle mp3 properly)

2. having your video now and a huge wave, you said your experiencing synchronisation errors.

convert your wave to mp3 and then mux the flask-video and your mp3 audio with NANDUB!

c.f. here

i decribed this routine using virtualdub then, but simply use nandub now and it should work fine!

Comment

Working...