• Show
Clear All
  • rock_king_my
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member
    • Jul 2006

Video file converting, Output goes out of synch

Hi all,

Can you lot recommend a video converting software that does not make my videos out of synch?

I've used Any Video Converter & it's useless.

I wanna do :
    MPG> AVI (for my portable MP5 player)
    FLV > AVI (for my portable MP5 player)
    MPG > 3GP (for mobile phone)
    FLV > 3GP (for mobile phone)

The software must have option to reduce the resolution because my stupid mp5 player makes them 'jerky'/lagging if too big. For example shrink from 640x480 to 320x240. I do however wanna keep the original video/audio bitrates.

Thanks.
  • Ameko
    • Dec 2009

Hey! You can have a try of this Wondershare Video Converter Platinum. Hope that helps.

Comment

• dora1985
      • Jan 2010

You could try TOP Video converter standard, it may helpful.

Comment

• Derniere valse
        Skywalker
        • Mar 2010

I'm trying that software right now! Maybe you can check option-video, there is a "default sync factor" to deal with this problem. I encountered the same issue like you when converting mkv to mpg. It works.
        Last edited by Derniere valse; 28 Mar 2010, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• allstarwar
          • Mar 2010

You can solve the problem by setting the A/V Sync. Please go to the right pane of the main window of Any ### Converter, unfold Audio Options, and then set "A/V sync" option to "Default". It's recommended to close other programs especially anti-virus before encoding.

You can also click Edit > Options > Video, and you will find "Default sync factor" control bar. It's a factor to reach synchronization. The bigger value you move to, the better accuracy of sync you will get, meanwhile, the encoding duration will also become longer

Or, please add source video to K*player, right-click on the preview window, click Media Info, and then set the video framerate and audio sample rate parameters in Any Video (DVD) Converter according to the Media Info to try again.

Please note that some source video files may be encoded with defects that would disrupt or mislead the converting process. This sometimes will cause converting errors and the out-of-sync problem. In this case, it’s suggested that you change output format or the input files.

I found it by google, FYR.

Comment

Working...