Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fward
    • Jul 2002

converting mpeg 4 to mpeg 2 or DV?

very impressive site .... unfortunately a bit like handing the keys of a sportscar car to a gimp that can't drive in my particular case .... hope I am in the right forum for this question .. which is ... I need to convert a VCD of 6 minutes duration ,(4 separate files) that was compressed useing mpeg 4 , to whatever format possible that will allow me to take it into a Matrox rt2500 system running premiere ... the matrox seems to be native in DV or mpeg 2 so I am presuming a conversion to the latter would be the way ... I need the audio too aswell as the ability to resize it from its current 480 by 576 .... final output needs to be mpeg 2 for this particular project so I'm kinda hopein all this is adding up to sum sweet short simplistic obvious answer ..... here is hopeing ... thanks in anticipation ...
  • techno
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Nov 2001

Sure.

Use TMPGENC

mpeg2 is a trial..there after if u need to use it again, purchase the license

make sure u have GOOD MPEG2 filters installed on your system...like Ligos!

Damn...I really need to show my work when I RE-ENCODE 5-7 times....people just don't accept the fact that it can be done - gaining quality.

Techno

Comment

Working...