Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonnym
    • Oct 2008

Converting video

I am new to this but I'm trying to convert my recorded tv into a format for my mobile device.
    Currently I am using Prism converter to convert it into wmv but my sound is not very good it sounds hollow.
    Is this the converter?
    If so what program would you recommend or do I need to do this in another format.
    Are there other freeware converters out there that will convert this and transfer it onto my mobile device all in one with good quality?
    Thanks
  • MilesAhead
    Eclectician
    • Nov 2006

I don't have experience in mobile but the Tool Search on Video Help is a good starting point for nearly any converter. You can look at user comments before deciding what to try.

Comment

• gonwk
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by sonnym
      I am new to this but I'm trying to convert my recorded tv into a format for my mobile device. ...
      Hi Sonny,

May be you could tell us

1) What Format you recorded the TV file in?
      2) What is your Mobile Device?

G!

Comment

• sonnym
        • Oct 2008

It records in dvr-ms and moving it to a HTC mogul phone and creative zen vision m.

Comment

• gonwk
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by sonnym
          It records in dvr-ms and moving it to a HTC mogul phone and creative zen vision m.
          Hi sonny,

I am not into these type of gadgetry at the moment ... but see if this "Freeware" will work for you ...

Druid, DVR-MS to iPod and Zune transcoder!

Please post back if you were successful and liked it. For the next person info!

EDIT: look at this Payware App ... to get some "Ideas" of Conversions ...

PQDVD

G!
          Last edited by gonwk; 3 Nov 2008, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Working...