X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gemlapizza
    • Aug 2002

How to change AVI FRAME RATE and keep SOUND SYNCHRO

Hello
    Does anybody know how to change a 24 fps divx movie, in a 25 fps divx movie without loss of audio synchro
    Thanks for the answer.
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

Re: How to change AVI FRAME RATE and keep SOUND SYNCHRO

Originally posted by gemlapizza
    Hello
    Does anybody know how to change a 24 fps divx movie, in a 25 fps divx movie without loss of audio synchro
    Thanks for the answer.
    I assume you're trying to convert a 25fps video to 24 fps. In that case, use the Decimate filter. Read the instructions that come with the filter on how to use it (The filter does not work quite the same way with most other filters, so some readings will help you there).
    1. Open video in Virtualdub and load up the Decimate filter
    2. Under the filter settings, use 'Decimate 1 in 25' and specify the Avisynth script file location
    3. Go to the main VD interface and start the Avisynth script creation (time to read the Decimate instructions...)
    4. When finished, edit the script file so as to include the location of the original video. Load it up in a new instance of Virtual/nandub
    5. Go to Video -> Frame Rate -> Select 'Change so video and audio durations match (You will likely see a fps value around the targeted 24 ^_^)'
    6. Create the video in the usual way as you would when making a DVD rip.

Hopefully it is of some help to you.
    Last edited by Enchanter; 12 Aug 2002, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• gemlapizza
      • Aug 2002

Sorry but you didnt help me !

I try to explain it a better way (sorry for my english i'm french!)
      I have many avi zone1dvd rips in 23,957 FPS !
      My tv plays 25 FPS ( 50Hz ) and of course 23.957 plays not smooth !
      If i change the frame rate of an avi file from 23.957 to 25 FPS , the video speed is extra smooth but the audio become completely out of synchro !
      Adjust it manually with virtualdub is impossible !
      I just want to know how to simply change the speed of an avi file from 23.957 to 25 FPS with full audio synchro and without recompress the audio.
      BUT HOW TO TO THAT ?
      THANKS FOR ANYONE WHO CAN COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE

Comment

Working...