Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L_S_D
    • Dec 2002

playback probs

i have been having probs with playback especially with divx buti have realised today that alos with cd audio.

basically what is happening is that my audio goes out of sync with the video and then may come back into sync. the funny thing is that is happens more with slower scenes as opposed to fast moving scenes.

i have tried to tweak/change the decompressor settings in divx settings and this helped but it has not sorted out the problem completely.

what i beleive is the problem is that my cd cache/buffer is low and i need to change the settings somewhere in the reg to do this. i have come acros a link to this type of discussion but as always i for got to fav it. as u do lol

if there is anyone who knows of a place which may discuss this issue could u please forward it on to me.

my operating system in xp pro and i have a toshiba dvd/cd drive on a compac evo n115.

cheers

L_S_D

p.s i have searched the forum but i have not come up trumps as yet.
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

Have you tried copying the files onto your HD and playing from there? In addition, check that DMA is enabled for your devices (disc drives and HDs).

Comment

Working...