Reign Of Fire XviD doesn't works?? Plz, help me!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nemesis
    • Dec 2002

Reign Of Fire XviD doesn't works?? Plz, help me!!!

Hello,
    dudes, I am having a lot of trouble with the movie Reign of Fire encoded with the XviD codec. The filename of the movie is "Reign_of_Fire_(2002).XviD.DMT.ShareReactor.av i" and I downloaded it from the KaZaa, but it was first download from the ShareReactor from the eDonkey network for other guys, at least is what the filename says hehe. The problem is that it just don't plays. I download the two XviD codecs, the one from Koepis and the one from Niki, and both of them didn't helped much. I downloaded and installed it correctly (I'm using WinXP Professional) like any other software. Is there something special that I should do so the codecs works? I think not. The error in the VPlayer (my favourite player) is "Error do not especified" and the BSPlayer says "Unknown file format (XVID)" and stops. May the file be a FAKE FILE?? I opened it with in the VirtualDub and the Dub says that the soundtrack is VBR and is wrong and that I should recompress it with CBR sound. But VirtualDub tries to play the movie but then it crashes when looks like it will play!!
    If anyone know what could be the problem or just wants to say something that may help, please, say it!!! Anything will help.
    And ah, there is a DivX Reign of FIre, I am thinking in download it, but it's a little bigger than the XviD one. Thks.
  • gd_nimrod
    • Nov 2002

Since you already opened it in VDub to check the audio, post everything you see there about the video, and might as well the audio also, just to check if its a fake file.
    By the way, since you are using xp, try loading up the movie in windows media player.
    Did you know you can SEARCH the forum? Fixes common problems too:
    http://forum.digital-digest.com/search.php

Also search on the whole Digital-Digest website:
    http://www.digital-digest.com/search.html

Comment

• ldupont
      • Dec 2002

glitch in encoding of said file

The movie in question has a glitch in the encoding of the video track and thiglitch is located between 6 mins and 6mins 15 secs, if you skip this section on playback i find i don't crash, also the player i use is GDIVX which is fast, has small footprint in memory and quite stable.

Comment

Working...