Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • matttwithonet
    • Jan 2002

HELP plays in all black..

I downloaded a movie on Morpheus and it took me 4 1/2 days! I only have a 56k modem... well, I finally finished it (well, both parts) and its just black! Three hours of black! Is there something I might be missing? I have all the normal codec, and Global DivX player, and The Playa.. what could it be?
  • Deus
    • Nov 2001

Sorry man but I think you just downloaded a bad Divx Movie,

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

While running the "movie" under Windows Media Player 6.4, right click in the middle of the window and select "Properties".Select the "Advanced" tab. Doubleclick on the DivX codec. This should bring up the DivX control panel (it definitely does with v.3.11). try adjusting the brightness and contrast settings.

Let us know of your success ;>}

Comment

• matttwithonet
        • Jan 2002

thanks

thanks guys, i'll try it when i get home and tell ya if i got it.. if it doesn't work, could it just be bad? other people have this same DIVX and claims that it works. also, i have windows XP and i can't get use Window's MP 6.4, it doesnt allow it, but the Media player I have does play DivX movies, I have a lot. thanks

Comment

• Deus
          • Nov 2001

Wate you dont have a divx player? try getting one maby that will work.

Comment

Working...