Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spiral0ut
    • Apr 2003

Fixing Corrupted XviD Movies

I just downloaded an XviD movie, and at one point, one of the frames turns weird (green and pink pixels, blurred picture) and stops on that frame, as the audio continues. I can start the movie over, and simply seek past that frame, and the rest of the video is fine, but there has to be a way to fix it . . . . Any suggestions?
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"I just downloaded an XviD"

Questions regarding downloaded videos should be posted to the "P2P" sub-forum here...

Comment

• Spiral0ut
      • Apr 2003

Oops, sorry . . . can a mod move it for me, or should I just delete this and start another thread?

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

Re: Fixing Corrupted XviD Movies

Originally posted by Spiral0ut
        I just downloaded an XviD movie, and at one point, one of the frames turns weird (green and pink pixels, blurred picture) and stops on that frame, as the audio continues. I can start the movie over, and simply seek past that frame, and the rest of the video is fine, but there has to be a way to fix it . . . . Any suggestions?
        Try repairing with DivFix.

Comment

• Qyd
          Digital Video Technician
          Digital Video Technician
          • Oct 2002

there's a guide on how to (try to) fix this problem: http://www.divx-digest.com/articles/divx-repair.html

Comment

• Spiral0ut
            • Apr 2003

Tried DivFix, didn't work, so I just deleted the corrupted frames in NanDub, and now it workes just fine, except it's missing about half a second of video.

Comment

Working...