Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Symbio
    • Apr 2003

nvidia gf2 mx400 tv-out :/

hello, i have searched the web many times, but i still haven't found a DivX/XviD player for my nVidia Geforce2 MX400, that can display my movies directly through the tv-out to my TV and the same time using the computer. So, if there's a way to see movies from my TV and at the same time somebody can work with my computer?
  • ice2k
    • Apr 2003

first of all you dont need a special media player....do you even know how to switch between the computer monitor and the tv out?? if you reply with an answer i will be able to help you out more, rather than just rambling on about crap.....

Comment

• xgee
      • Apr 2003

try this link, it may help.

XGee

Comment

• ice2k
        • Apr 2003

sorry, i miss read ur post....ok, well you cant, for some reason video will no display on the second monitor (TV) as well as using the computer monitor...i know, it is weired....sorry for the confusion......well yeah......just build a stand alone divx box...much better idea....as u will need a fast processor if you want to do 2 things at once (playing divx and other tasks at the same time) plus it is not possible.....

Comment

• Symbio
          • Apr 2003

i am not at home at the moment, but i have a (good) feeling that AllPlayer will solve my problem + it's freeware

i read that it can display the movie in TV and a control panel in computer's monitor, but i hope i can configure it to display normal screen instead of that video's control panel...

+ i think it's not very "smart" to buy another box for watching divx videos... though... i have a 133mhz computer and a 386 .. but theu won't play divx in any way

Thanks

Comment

Working...