X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daveyb182
    • Feb 2006

VOB Files Creating a DVD

HI There all.

Im a complete novice at this and am in need of some assistance. I have some vob files and would like to convert them in to a DVD to play on a normal DVD Player. Can someone assist me in how i go about making the conversion. Many thanks
  • benbryant
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Aug 2005

Hi daveyb182,

- You can rename all your .vob files into in order like VTS_01_001, VTS_01_002, VTS_01_003,...then use the "Create IFOs" in IfoEdit to create DVD for you or

- Rename your .vob files into .mpg files and use TMPGEnc DVD Author or DVDLab Pro to author DVD. Using these tools, you'll able to create your own menu too

Regards

Comment

• daveyb182
      • Feb 2006

Thanks for this. I Managed to burn the Files on to DVD at weekend, but NO AUDIO. Can anyone explain why. I used NERO DVD to create the DVD. HELP!!! THIS IS REALLY CONFUSING

Comment

• benbryant
        Digital Video Master
        Digital Video Master
        • Aug 2005

First of all, please make sure that all your original .vob files have audio. You can test by opening them with Media Player Classic. Please read and follow the instruction from the link below starting from post #2

Regards

Comment

• daveyb182
          • Feb 2006

thanks Again, I will try this over the course of this week. Your a star. Im sick of DVD coasters, Ive started using them as frisbies!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

Im sick of DVD coasters, Ive started using them as frisbies!
            might want to consider an RW disc....
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
            (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...