• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonic_emperor
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Mar 2003

wma file wont convert

my sister lost my cd,but as i keep all of my music backed up on dvd's,i thought i could just burn the back-up,i backed up this cd with mediaplayer -wma.but then i saw some other music there,so i thought it would be nice if i made one mp3 cd to play in my car,i tried to convert the files with creative mediasource audio converter i got with my mp3player,but it didnt work,so i downloaded jodix free wma to mp3 converter,and now only 3 files cant be converted,and i get a message when trying to convert them that i should install direct x 8.1 or higher,but i allready have dx9 installed!and with those 3 files,i also had problems before,when i kept all my music on my hard drive,but then i couldnt burn them,later i did a clean install of my computer(windows),on one partition,while keeping all the usefull stuff on the other,after that i could burn those files,and i thought problem was solved untill yesterday when i tried this conversion
    is there any way i could fix this?
    cro-anthem-video
  • photo_angel2004
    Queen of Digital Video
    Queen of Digital Video
    • Jan 2004

I use pyro by cakewalk

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• sonic_emperor
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Mar 2003

ill give it a try
      cro-anthem-video

Comment

• celtic_druid
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Dec 2005

Are the files DRM'ed?

Comment

• sonic_emperor
          Digital Video Expert
          Digital Video Expert
          • Mar 2003

well,no,they shouldnt be as those are the files from a same cd,if they were drm-ED then i couldnt convert them all and not just a few,and i dont believe there are licences for croatian cds/music,havent got time 2 try pyro yet....allways in a hurry,specialy now i started to work,those old german sare driving me mad with all the question bout trees and other plants!
          cro-anthem-video

Comment

• celtic_druid
            Digital Video Expert
            Digital Video Expert
            • Dec 2005

Well if you ripped all the tracks from the CD at once and some aren't DRM'ed, then yes, it would mean that none are. Wasn't clear from the first post.

Comment

Working...