Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheHeartLess
    • Jul 2006

it was already set to Ultra DMA, mode 5

Yep, I'm gonna play with Super and see what looks the best...But thanks again for all the help LT...

Comment

• TheHeartLess
      • Jul 2006

ok, I have a question LT, After I put convert all the rmvb into the dvdr, shouldn't it have like a chapter every 5 mins or something? because I don't get one what so ever? Everytime I want to forward it it would just go to the nexts episode and that sucks...

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

it won't do it for you, you'll have to make your own chapters. check the help section in TMPGEnc dvd author under 'options"
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• TheHeartLess
          • Jul 2006

ok LT I ran into a problem now, ok I have two epiodes in rmvb format after I convert it it's about 4.9 gb and when I open dvd shrink there isn't anything to compress it down to fit into a single dvdr? Is there anything I can do on dvd shrink to compress it even more down then 4.9gb? thanks

Comment

• meethd883
            • Jan 2007

Hi TheHeartless. Might I suggest something? I've done enough converstions to last a lifetime and I would like to help you but not in this forum. If it's alright with you could you and I do this by regular email??? Email me at maidens@gokenora.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment

• paglamon
              Lord of Digital Video
              Lord of Digital Video
              • Aug 2005

I would like to help you but not in this forum.
              Why not ? If you did, then, others, having similar problems like The Heartless has,would have been helped too.
              sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF

Comment

Working...