X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niy
    • Mar 2007

unsolvable i think :p

as the titel says i think this is unsolvable but i'm going to give it a shot anyway

i have this movie wich is completly out of sync
    i red and tried http://nickyguides.digital-digest.com/audio-synch.htm but failed
    when i shorten/lengthen the movie focusing on a clear dialog i can get it fixed but only for that dialog after the dialog it gets quickly out of sync again
    at the start of the movie its seems to be in sync but at the intro its allready out of
    also (this could be my imagination) at some parts its less out of sync where a scene before it was way out of sync
    becouse it is for as far as i can see the beginning is sync i think there is no actual delay of the audio
    theres a lot more i could describe but lets just start with this
    could anyone help me with this ?
    program i use is aviinfo
  • anonymez
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2004

i have this movie wich is completly out of sync
    I'm sure the original DVD is not out of sync. Encode it again.
    "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

• gonwk
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Dec 2005

Hi Niy,

I have NEVER heard of a program called "AVIINFO" as you mentioned for Encoding ...

Anyway, as Anonymez said try RE-ENCODING ... this time install program called "SUPER" and try it ...

SUPER © is a free enhanced 3D video converter encoder player recorder. It has built in all the required video codecs and audio codecs to encode from and into any possible multimedia format in 2D or in 3D. Rendered output files for PC, iPhone, Xbox, Android, PS3..

Please tell us if it worked.

G!

Comment

• Niy
        • Mar 2007

i dont have the original dvd
        and aviinfo is to sync the audio
        and ist terabits avi info maybe u know it now

Comment

• gonwk
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Dec 2005

Niy,

You are right ... that one I have heard of!

Actually I had a movie like yours ... it was out of sync at muliplte locations ... beginning, middle, ... you name it ...

I TRIED to get some answers on Various Forums ... and no luck ... so I started just reasoning the thing and using different "Freeware" tools and I got the darn thing "Sync'ed Up" pretty darn good if I may say so myself ... I wish I would have written the procedures down when I did it and post it for the next guy ... but I never got around it ... it would have made an awsome "Sticky" ...

Anyway, If I recall ... basically this is what I did ... by the way, my memory is not that good ... so ...

1) Rip your files to Video Format (VIDEO_TS) ... if it is AVI ... I would use program called "AVI2DVD" ... it works for me.

2) Chop up your Main video into smaller pieces ... chop up where the TRNSITION for the delay happens ... I used DVDShrink to do this and each Clip I named 1, 2, 3, and so forth ...

3) Use DGIndex to demux your video & audio. (DGIndex also known as DGMPGDec 1.4.9)

4) I can not remember if I had to convert my Audio before DelayCut would take it ... if so, I use either "Audacity" or "Belight" for the conversions

5) Use DelayCut to correct the Sync delay or advance ... I had to play around with it to get the hang of it and proper amount.

6) Mux up your corrected Audio with Video ... I used Freeware MuxMan 0.15P (I think it is 0.15Q now)

OK, I hope this helps ... let me know!

G!
          Last edited by gonwk; 4 Mar 2007, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• anonymez
            Super Moderator
            • Mar 2004

i dont have the original dvd
            Then we cannot help you. Please observe rule 6.

"What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

Working...