• Show
Clear All
  • photo_angel2004
    Queen of Digital Video
    Queen of Digital Video
    • Jan 2004

Home video editing looking for some help please

Hello everyone,
    I know its been a while since I have been posting. But tonight I find myself stumped wondering if there is a way.

At the wedding I shot last Sat. One of the ladies there had a camcorder. She told me I could use it as I was the only one with clearance to get up to the Ulter to shoot pics. So I told her I would take her camcorder up there.

The bride and groome also want this video.
    The camcorder is over 10 years old and records to a DV mini cassette.
    My first opsticle here is I have nothing that can play a tape like this. So I took it into a camera shop that does picture and video developing they took the video from that funky little tape and put it on DVD.

Now I have the DVD, the begining is great!

The second half of the video the other lady shot at the hall where there was ver little lite.

What she recorder is some of the most important video of the wedding other then the vow I recorded.
    The problem is there isnt much to see but dark light. The sound is great but the only thing you can see is darkness.

When there is flashing going from camers you can see what she was recording when there is no flash light there is darkness.

Is there any possible way to be able to add light to this very dark part of the video?

Any help would be wondering ful.

Thanks

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **
  • paglamon
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

You can try Ulead Video Studio.There is a BRIGHTNESS video filter which can be configured regarding brightness,contrast and gamma.
    sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF

Comment

Working...