X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AdrenalineRush
    • Mar 2008

Problem using GraphEdit for AAC audio conversion

Hi All,

Untill recently i was able to use graph edit for converting any AAC audio to AC-3. Primarily because AAC audio in an AVI/TS/M2T file is somehow not played properly by my PS3 , which is my main media machine tio stream any kind and every kind of playable content.

The AAC demuxed from any MKV is simply to be dragged and dropped in the GraphEdit work area and it would construct a filter graph for the audio decoding chain, which I can later amend manually by ffdshow-directshow filters to read and output the AAC file into an AC-3 file.

Everything was working fine, when suddenly after quite sometime i needed to convert an AAC file and when dragged and dropped to GraphEdit, it displays an error as shown in the attached image file.

Can anyone guide me as to what am I doing wrong. I have not uninstalled any of the previous directshow filters I have and all the settings are intact. I guess i may have installed dBpoweramp for testing purpose but it should'nt make any working program go haywire.

Any ideas and help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
    Myself
    Attached Files
  • epere4
    • Jun 2009

Have you ever succeeded solving that problem?

I am having exactly the same error...

Comment

• epere4
      • Jun 2009

Never mind. I have found another response they gave you in another forum: forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/731913 (I am not able to post the link because I am too new in this forum, so if you want the answer just copy and paste the link)

Installing the AAC Parser solved the problem for me

Comment

• AdrenalineRush
        • Mar 2008

Originally Posted by epere4
        Never mind. I have found another response they gave you in another forum: forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/731913 (I am not able to post the link because I am too new in this forum, so if you want the answer just copy and paste the link)

Installing the AAC Parser solved the problem for me
        Well good for you. By the way it was also me on the other forum as well who asked the same question and did continued with the conversation.

Thanks

Comment

• salionmelisa
          • Jul 2009

i also have the problem, i'll try your advice, hope that can help.

Comment

Working...